Saturday, December 03, 2005

The Spacial Racial Theatre

The World Wide Racial Society Theatre presents..."Yo"

--- SPEspinola@aol.com wrote:

> that was me! But it was actually a sentence that
> Marcuse came up with a
> while back. Marcuse confused me. I really thought
> it was Loran for a while, but
> now I think it's really just some guy....could be
> wrong.
>
> If you don't find that to be a compromise, all the
> better!!

Those 2 terms...1-racial and 2- anti semitic are
automatic mechanisms people use on "others"...to make
themselves appear superior...I'll kill dem phuckin'
niggah mothuhphuckuz....Loran "The Evil Sprout"
Frazier and Walter L. Newton are NOT exonerated..they
are "named" and will always be PINNED with what they
are....Loran "The Evil Sprout" Frazier a devoted
follower of Aleister Crowley's "Do what thou wilt"
satanic cult drinks his Minstrel Blood;;;the "wilt"
part is the key word...Loran "wilted" when I
confronted him at 3p.m. on Sunday June 15th (?)
2003...he had lied (about my leaving New
Orleans)...and said he read it on some "link" on the
Internet..when I challenged him he backed down...being
a total bullschitter who gets menial jobs in
bookstores, robs them blind then moves to another city
and gets menial jobs in bookstores and robs them
blind...you should see the great collection of
Criterion DVDs he has////sneaks them into dumpsters
behind the store then picks them up after
work....don't hire him if you ever have an eye to keep
product on the shelves for sale.........did you ever
hear the song Peter Wilde wrote about Loran "The Evil
Sprout" Frazier? It's on Pete's Cheap'n'Easy
album...called "Sourmouth Sprout"...when I met him in
Eugene,Or. in 2000 he had just printed an Aleister
Crowley inspired newsletter entitled Conquering Child
with REAL small print nobody could...or
did...read....thousands of copies lay bundled in the
corner...I tried...to read it...it totally sucked of
Baphomet, Yazroel, upside down pentangles ..and all
the dead Egyptians...the usual worship of darkside
priesthood BOO !!!....Loran fancies himself a High
Priest of the devil cults..I fancy him an ass hole and
kick his butt and relish the idea that I have the
greatest web sites headed by the one he and Walter put
up called Biffroseracist.com..that went nowehre but
made me a hero in New Orleans..the very idea that I'm
a drunk who lives out of dumpsters now that everybody
in New Orleans is a drunk forever living out of the
dumpster New Orleans IS thanks to Katrina.....then
there's Walter..whose real name is Walter HESS..his
family changed it to NEWTON to sound more
English...after their Nazi Uncle Rudolf Hess escaped
from Hitler's Germany the chicken schitt.....see Sarah
Silverma's movie "Jesus is Magic".....that's the ONE
thing NO one in wikipedia can describe..the humour in
and of it all...I deal with so-called anti-semitic and
racial themes and laugh...the most controversial is
being put together this month if Tay...my black
engineer ever gets that LOOPED record back to me..he
should have it done this week.....Jake age 3 singing
twinkle twinkle while...i...entering the enemy's
camp....hip hop...take them apart in their own
rhythms....let's see...what's the am. culture
doing....day be doin' nigguhz mo' dan pussy.....let's
see....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home